Display your Caller ID or remain anonymous by hiding your Caller ID phone number from being sent to others when calling.
- Caller ID can't be hidden when calling certain numbers such as 911 and toll-free numbers such as 866, 800, etc.
- Their operators may still see your Caller ID.
- You cannot call Sorenson users who have enabled the Don't Accept Anonymous Videophone Calls feature if you hide your Caller ID.
- The caller may have enabled Hide My Caller ID on their phone if you received call from someone with "No Caller ID"
Enable Hide My Caller ID
- Tap Drop-down menu (3 dots icon) > Settings > Advanced.
- Enable Hide My Caller ID.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CIADL.