Remain anonymous by hiding your Caller ID phone number from being sent to others when calling.
To hide your Caller ID
- Open the ntouch app.
- Tap More or .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Outgoing Calls. (on Android devices only)
- Turn on Hide My Caller ID.
Did you know
- Caller ID can't be hidden when calling certain numbers, such as 800 numbers and 911.
- You cannot call Sorenson users who have enabled the Don't Accept Anonymous Videophone Calls feature if you hide your Caller ID.
- The caller may have enabled Hide My Caller ID on their phone if you received call from someone with "No Caller ID"
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CIADL