With the Group Call feature, you can talk to up to four other SVRS customers at once.
- VP1 user is not able to create a group call.
- You can add up to 4 other calls (for a total of 5 people including yourself) in one call.
- In-call options such as Call Transfer, Share Text, and Flash features do not work during Group Call.
- Group Call feature only works with Sorenson products and does not work with VRS, Customer Service or Technical Support.
- The invitees must be ready to join the Group Call when invited and they are not in call with someone else.
- You can use voice in Group Call.
Create a Group Call
- At an active call screen, tap the screen > Call Options (3 dots icon) > Add Call.
- Choose an option:
- Call History
- Dial Screen (keypad icon)
- Wait for the call to connect.
- Tap Call Options > Join Calls.
- To add more calls to the group call, repeat the steps above.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: GCRAO.