For those times when it is important to use words to be clear, the Share feature uses real-time text, contacts, or location to send information to the caller or the interpreter.
- You can copy the received Share Text and paste into other apps that support the native operating system's Clipboard function.
- The Saved Text function lets you save up to 10 short text messages to use during calls.
- The Saved Text has 88 character limits.
- The Share Text will work with Purple and ZVRS with an exception of Z70.
- The Saved Text is stored locally on each ntouch product and not on Sorenson's server.
- Reinstall, reset, or upgrade will wipe the saved text.
Add saved text
- Tap Drop-down menu (3 dots icon) > Settings > Saved Text > Add Text item (plus icon)
- Enter the information.
- Tap Save.
Share a text, saved text, contact, or location during call
- At an active call screen, tap the screen > Call Options (3 dots icon)
- Choose an option:
- Share text
- Saved Text
- Share contact
- Share Location
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: STCHE.