Call Transfer feature lets you transfer an active call with one Sorenson endpoint or to another Sorenson endpoint or to a hearing phone number. You can also transfer an active call to a member of your myPhone group (if you have one), to a contact's phone number, to a phone number in your Call History list, or you can enter a phone number to dial.
- Calls must be between Sorenson endpoints.
- Active calls to a Sorenson Hold server cannot be transferred to another number like Customer Service, Technical Support, or VRS.
- Calls cannot be transferred to Sorenson endpoints with Do Not Disturb enabled.
Transfer a call
- At an active call screen, tap the screen > Call Options > Transfer Call.
- Choose an option:
- Contacts (including Company directory if available)
"Transfer Error The call failed to transfer"
- Make sure the phone number you are trying to transfer to is not blocked.
- You may have enabled Hide My Caller ID and the other person may have enabled Don't Accept Anonymous Videophone Calls.
"The call could not be transferred"
- You may have tried to transfer to your own phone number.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CTARL.