Favorites feature lets you create a list favorite contacts. You can store your most important contacts in the Favorites list to make them easy to find quickly. Using the Favorites list is especially helpful if you have a large number of contacts. You can add a phone number to your Favorites list at the time you create the contact or afterwards. You can open your Favorites list on the Home screen or from the Phonebook screen.
Note: You can have up to 30 contacts on your Favorite list.
- Tap Contacts > Favorites.
- Choose an option:
- Tap a contact record to call.
- Tap info button (i icon) on the right side of call record for additional options.
- Tap Contacts.
- Note: If you do not see Contacts, tap Contacts again.
- Tap a contact record.
- Tap Add To Favorites.
- Tap Contacts > Favorites > Edit.
- Press and drag a contact record to rearrange.
- Tap Done.
I am not able to add, rearrange, or remove favorite
- You may have encountered the issue when Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable. Try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- Force quit app then login again or reboot the VP.
- Check your internet to make sure it is working as expected. Open a web browser and if it opens Internet Service Provider page containing some kind of warning then there may be issue with your provider and you may need to call them.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: FSAEV.