The ntouch apps for iOS and Android can now use these devices' native user interface for SignMail, incoming calls, and will receive calls even when the app is not running. SigMail notifications now include a preview image.
ntouch Mobile iOS
- Push Notifications feature works whether the CallKit integration is turned on or off (meaning you can kill the ntouch app to conserve power, but you will still receive notifications of incoming calls.
- You can tap (or "hard-pressed" on device that includes "3D Touch" hardware) to open a playback window and menu (Return Call and View buttons).
- Missed Call notifications now included the contact photo of the caller (if the caller has saved a photo and the caller has saved in the receiving endpoint's Contact list) and the notification can be tapped (or hard-pressed) to open a full-screen image of the contact photo and a Return Call button.
- Note: These enhancements require iOS 10 or higher.
ntouch Mobile Android
- You can expand SignMail or missed call notification to show a Call Back and a Send SignMail button
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: PNUOS