For those times when it is important to use words to be clear, the Share feature uses real-time text, contacts, or location to send information to the caller or the interpreter.
- You can copy the received Share Text and paste into other apps that support the native operating system's Clipboard function.
- The Saved Text function lets you save up to 10 short text messages to use during calls.
- The Share Text has 176 character limits.
- The Share Text will work with Purple and ZVRS with an exception of Z70.
- The Saved Text is stored locally on each ntouch product and not on Sorenson's server.
- Reinstall, reset, or upgrade will wipe the saved text.
Add saved text
- Tap Settings > Saved Text.
- Enter the information.
- Tap Add Saved Text > Done.
Share a saved text, contact, or location during call
- At an active call screen, tap the screen > select Call Options.
- Choose an option:
- Saved Text
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: STCHE.