The Voice (Simplified VCO) feature adds a new Microphone icon to both the Home and In-Call screen which you can use to turn ntouch Mobile's audio signal on or off either before or during a call. You can choose to use the Voice feature for only your point-to-point (P2P) calls or for both your P2P and your VRS calls. As part of this feature, the option to specify VCO for a specific contact record has been removed because it is no longer needed. In addition to device's built-in microphone, ntouch Mobile can also use any Bluetooth device connected to your iOS or Android devices. This feature lets you make Voice calls during a compatible Bluetooth headset (e.g. designed for telecoil use).
Setup Voice for Calls
- Tap Settings then tap an option:
- Turn on Use Voice to use voice for VP calls.
- Turn on Use Voice and Use Voice for VRS Calls to use voice for VRS calls.
- You may need to allow ntouch to use microphone with this feature.
- To use voice for all calls, enable the Microphone icon on the dial-pad or on the home screen.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: VEOCI.