Turn on notifications for incoming call
- Open the ntouch app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Turn off Integrated Calling Enabled.
- Open the Watch app.
- Tap My Watch tab.
- Tap Notifications.
- Scroll down to ntouch
- Enable ntouch
- Tap My Watch.
- Tap Sounds & Haptics.
- Turn on Haptics Alerts, choose Default to vibrate once or Prominent to add extra emphasis.
Did you know
Notifications go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.
- If your iPhone is unlocked, notifications will appear on iPhone.
- If your iPhone is locked or sleep, notifications will appear on Apple Watch unless it is locked with your passcode.
- Click on Notifications on your Apple Watch for more information.
My Apple Watch or iPhone did not get notification
- Uninstall ntouch Mobile from iPhone.
- Restart both Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Reinstall ntouch Mobile.
- Follow the instructions to turn on Apple Watch Notifications.