Note: Notifications go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.
- Incoming call notification does not show up on Apple Watch due to Callkit limitation.
- You can view missed call on Apple Watch after missing incoming call.
- You can view SignMail message from the notification center on Apple Watch.
- The notification will disappear from Apple Watch if you open it on phone.
- Apple Watch must be in a close proximity to iPhone in order to get notifications unless Apple Watch is on the same WiFi network as iPhone.
- If your iPhone is unlocked, notifications will appear on iPhone.
- If your iPhone is locked or sleep, notifications will appear on Apple Watch unless it is locked with your passcode.
- Apple watch will remain unlocked while wearing it on wrist. Taking it off wrist will cause Apple Watch to enable the lock screen.
- If you see the the phone icon with slash or the cross icon on Apple watch then it means that there is no connection.
- If you see the word "disconnected", then that means that Apple Watch is not connected to a cellular network.
- Click on Notifications on your Apple Watch for more information.
My Apple Watch or iPhone did not get notification
- Swipe up on either device
- Disable the Airplane Mode.
- Turn off the Do not disturb.