Turn on notifications for incoming call
- Open the ntouch app on iPhone.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Disable Integrated Calling Enabled.
- Open the Watch app.
- Tap My Watch tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Notifications.
- Scroll down to ntouch.
- Enable ntouch.
- Tap My Watch on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Sounds & Haptics.
- Enable Haptics Alerts and choose one of these options:
- Default to vibrate once.
- Prominent to add extra emphasis.
Did you know
Notifications go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.
- Apple Watch vibrates once after 2 to 4 rings for incoming calls.
- You can decline call using Apple Watch.
- You can view SignMail message from the notification center on Apple Watch.
- The notification will disappear from Apple Watch if you open it on phone.
- Apple Watch must be in a close proximity to iPhone in order to get notifications.
- Apple Watch does not vibrate or show notification when Integrated Calling is enabled.
- If your iPhone is unlocked, notifications will appear on iPhone.
- If your iPhone is locked or sleep, notifications will appear on Apple Watch unless it is locked with your passcode.
- Apple watch will remain unlocked while wearing it on wrist. Taking it off wrist will cause Apple Watch to enable the lock screen.
- If you see the the phone icon with slash or the cross icon on Apple watch then it means that there is no connection.
- If you see the word "disconnected", then that means that Apple Watch is not connected to a cellular network.
- Click on Notifications on your Apple Watch for more information.
My Apple Watch or iPhone did not get notification
- Open the Control Center.
- On the watch face, swipe up.
- On the other screens, touch and hold the bottom of the screen then swipe up.
- Disable the Airplane Mode.
- Turn off the Do not disturb.
- If the above instructions do not work then do the following:
- Uninstall ntouch Mobile from iPhone.
- Restart both Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Reinstall ntouch Mobile.
- Follow the instructions to turn on Apple Watch Notifications.