SignMail lets you view videos received from both hearing callers through SVRS and from other deaf Sorenson users.
Setup SignMail Greeting
- Select Settings > SignMail > Personal Greeting, then choose an option:
- Sorenson Greeting
- Personal Greeting
- No Greeting
- Select Save
Receive SignMail email notification
- Select Settings > SignMail > SignMail
- Check the checkbox for Notify me when new SignMail arrives
- Enter an email address then select Save.
- The verification email will be sent to your email address.
- Open the email "Verification Needed to Activiate your SignMail Account."
- Tap the hyperlink to activate the SignMail Account
- Check junk or spam folder If you do not see the verification email.
Send Enhanced SignMail
Note: You will not receive email notifications or Missed calls from Enhanced SignMails
- Select SignMail > Send new SignMail then choose an option:
- Call History
- Dial Number
- Verification email will be sent to the first email address whenever you change the email address. Once the email address is verified, the confirmation email will be sent to both email addresses if you have two email addresses set up.
- If you do not see the verification email, check junk or spam folder.
- SignMail video will be deleted after 30 days.
Did you know
- You can have Personal Greeting video recording up to 30 seconds.
- You cannot send a SignMail video to those:
- Hearing phone numbers
- non-Sorenson numbers
- Sorenson endpoint that is blocking calls from your phone number.
- You can record for the full 120 seconds (2 minutes) or you can choose to end the recording sooner.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: SLIIG