2-Line VCO allows you to use VP to make SVRS VCO calls using your ntouch VP for video conferencing and a telephone line used for voice.
To Turn On the Feature
- Select the Settings button to open the menu.
- Move to the Device button to display the screen.
- Move to the Audio button to display the screen.
- Select the Audio button to open the screen.
- Select the 2-Line VCO radio button.
- Enter a Callback number.
- You must have a separate voice telephone of some kind available to you near ntouch VP.
- Select the OK button to exit the screen.
To Make a 2-Line VCO Call
- Dial your SVRS call at the Home screen.
- When the call is answered, the interpreter will see that you are making a VCO call and will place a voice call to your Callback number. You must answer that voice call and then wait.
- After you answer the voice call to your Callback number, the interpreter will then call the hearing person. When the hearing person answers, you can start speaking. The interpreter will sign the hearing person’s part of the conversation to you.
- If you do not want to use VCO for any call, just tell the interpreter that you do not want to make a VCO call. The interpreter will not connect the voice call. Instead, the interpreter will place a regular SVRS call to the hearing number you dialed.
There is no issue with the 2-Line VCO feature at this time.
If you are still having issues with 2-Line VCO, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and give us this code: