2-Line VCO allows you to use VP to make SVRS VCO calls using your ntouch VP for video conferencing and a telephone line used for voice.
To Turn On the Feature
- Start at the Home screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Device.
- Select Audio.
- Select Use 2-Line VCO.
- Enter a Callback number.
- You must have a separate voice telephone of some kind available to you near your ntouch VP.
- Select the OK.
To Make a 2-Line VCO Call
- Dial your SVRS call at the Home screen.
- When the call is answered, the video interpreter (VI) will see that you are making a VCO call and will place a voice call to your Callback number. You must answer that voice call and then wait.
- After you answer the voice call to your Callback number, the VI will then call the hearing person. When the hearing person answers, you can start speaking. The VI will sign the hearing person’s part of the conversation to you.
- If you do not want to use VCO for any call, just tell the VI that you do not want to make a VCO call. The VI will not connect the voice call. Instead, the VI will place a regular SVRS call to the hearing number you dialed.
If you are still having issues with the 2-Line VCO feature, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and give us this code: