Call History screen lets you see lists of your recent calls. You can choose to see a list of all calls, or just your missed calls, incoming calls, or outgoing calls. You can also view the details of your Call History including Interpreter ID.
- Deleting your Call History will not be deleted from other ntouch product.
- You can see the existing entries in your Call History even if Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable however you cannot save changes to any of the lists.
- This feature does not apply to ntouch VP1.
- Interpreter ID will be shown for the first interpreter connected, not the transferred or switched interpreter during the same call.
Use Call History
- Select Call History.
- Select a list:
- All Calls
- Missed Calls
- Received Calls
- Dialed Calls
- Select a caller, then choose an option:
- Add Contact
- Add Favorite
- Delete Item
- Clear List
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CHAIL.