Call Transfer feature lets you transfer an active call with one Sorenson endpoint or to another Sorenson endpoint or to a hearing phone number. You can also transfer an active call to a member of your myPhone group (if you have one), to a contact's phone number, to a phone number in your Call History list, or you can enter a phone number to dial.
- Calls must be between Sorenson endpoints
- Active calls to a Sorenson Hold server cannot be transferred to another number like Customer Service, Technical Support, or VRS.
- Calls cannot be transferred to Sorenson endpoints with Do Not Disturb enabled.
Transfer a call
- At an active call screen, press the OK button on your remote.
- Select Transfer, then choose an option to transfer the call to.
Call Transfer Error popup message appeared "Your call could not be transferred to the specified phone number." or "Transfer Error: The call failed to transfer."
- Make sure your phone number is not blocked in the phonebook you are trying to transfer to.
- You may have enabled "Hide My Caller ID" and the other person may have enabled "Don't Accept Anonymous Videophone Calls"
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CTARL.