The Hide My Caller ID feature lets you make videophone calls that do not send Caller ID information in your outgoing calls. When this feature is enabled, you will not be able to call Sorenson users who have enabled the “Don’t Accept Anonymous Calls” feature on their endpoints.
To Turn On the Feature
- Select the Settings button.
- Move to the Personal button.
- Move to the General button in the Personal menu. Then select the button.
- The General Preferences screen appears.
- Select Hide My Caller ID checkbox to hide your Caller ID information from outgoing VP calls.
I received call from someone with "My Caller ID"
- The caller may has enabled Hide My Caller ID on their phone when they called you.
If you are still having issues with Hide My Caller ID, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: