ntouch VP offers the popular “Share” feature which includes a Share Text and a Share Contacts function. You can share text messages during a call which you have saved before the call begins. The Share Contacts function lets you share information about any of your contacts (name, phone numbers) during a call. The Share Text has 176 character limits.
Add saved text
- Select Settings > Call Options > Saved Text > Select to modify > Edit Saved Text
- Press the Keyboard button on the remote control
- When finished entering text, press the Keyboard button to exit the dialog
Share a saved text during call
- On an active call screen, press the Right Arrow button on the remote control
- Select Share Text > Saved Text
- Select a saved text to share
Share a contact during call
- On an active call screen, press the Enter button on the remote control
- Select Share Text > Contacts
- Select a contact to share
Did you know
- The Saved Text function lets you save up to 10 short text messages to use during calls.
- The Saved Text is stored locally on each ntouch product and not on Sorenson's server.
- Note: Reinstall, reset or upgrade will wipe the saved text.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: STCHE