For those times when it is important to use words to be clear, the Share feature uses real-time text, contacts, or location to send information to the caller or the interpreter.
- You can copy the received Share Text and paste into other apps that support the native operating system's Clipboard function.
- The Saved Text function lets you save up to 10 short text messages to use during calls.
- The Saved Text has 88 character limits.
- The Share Text will work with Purple and ZVRS with an exception of Z70.
- The Saved Text is stored locally on each ntouch product and not on Sorenson's server.
- Reinstall, reset, or upgrade will wipe the saved text.
Add saved text
- Select Settings > Call Options > Saved Text > Select to modify > Edit Saved Text.
- Press the Keyboard button on the remote control.
- When finished entering text, press the Keyboard button to exit the dialog.
Share a saved text during call
- On an active call screen, press the Right Arrow button on the remote control.
- Select Share Text > Saved Text.
- Select a saved text to share.
Share a contact during call
- On an active call screen, press the Enter button on the remote control.
- Select Share Text > Contacts.
- Select a contact record to share.
- The contact will be shown on the other caller's screen.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: STCHE.