SignMail lets you view videos received from both hearing callers through SVRS and from other deaf Sorenson users.
- You will not receive email notifications or Missed Calls from Enhanced SignMail.
- You can have Personal Greeting video recording up to 30 seconds.
- SignMail video will be deleted after 30 days.
- You cannot send a SignMail video to hearing phone numbers or to non-Sorenson numbers.
- You also cannot send a SignMail to Sorenson endpoint that is blocking calls from your phone number or to an endpoint that is set to Public mode.
- You can record for the full 120 seconds (2 minutes) or you can choose to end the recording sooner.
- Verification email will be sent to the first email address whenever you change the email address. Once the email address is verified, the confirmation email will be sent to both email addresses if you have two email addresses set up.
Enable SignMail Greeting
- Select Settings > Personal > SignMail > SignMail Greeting type.
- Choose an option:
- Personal Greeting
- Text Only Greeting
- Sorenson Greeting
- No Greeting
Receive SignMail email notification
- Select Settings > Personal > SignMail > Edit SignMail Alerts > Send me e-mail when I receive new SignMail messages.
- Enter email address(es)
- Select OK.
- Open your email "Verification Needed to Activate your SignMail Account"
- Tap the hyperlink to activate the SignMail Account.
- If you do not see the verification email, check junk or spam folder.
Change SignMail Greeting Ring Count
- Select Settings > Personal > SignMail > Play SignMail Greeting after.
- Select the number of rings.
I am not able to see, send, or receive SignMail
- You may have encountered the issue when Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable. Try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- Force quit app then login again or reboot the VP.
- Check your internet to make sure it is working as expected. Open a web browser and if it opens Internet Service Provider page containing some kind of warning then there may be issue with your provider and you may need to call them.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: SLIIG.