SignMail lets you view videos received from both hearing callers through SVRS and from other deaf Sorenson users.
- You can have Personal Greeting video recording up to 30 seconds.
- SignMail video will be deleted after 30 days.
- You cannot send a SignMail video to hearing phone numbers or to non-Sorenson numbers.
- You also cannot send a SignMail to Sorenson endpoint that is blocking calls from your phone number or to an endpoint that is set to Public mode.
- You can record for the full 120 seconds (2 minutes) or you can choose to end the recording sooner.
Enable SignMail Greeting
- Select Settings > Personal > SignMail > SignMail Greeting type.
- Choose an option:
- Personal Greeting
- Text Only Greeting
- Sorenson Greeting
- No Greeting
Receive SignMail email notification
- Select Settings > Personal > SignMail > Edit SignMail Alerts > Send me e-mail when I receive new SignMail messages.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Select OK.
- Open your email "Verification Needed to Activate your SignMail Account"
- Tap the hyperlink to activate the SignMail Account.
- If you do not see the verification email, check junk or spam folder.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: SLIIG.