This feature lets you choose to show the SVRS Español contact in your Contacts list or hide this contact if you do not use Sorenson’s SVRS Español service.
To Turn On the Feature
- Select the Settings button.
- Move to the Personal button.
- Move to the General button in the Personal menu. Then select the button.
- The General Preferences screen appears.
- Select Enabled Spanish Features to show the SVRS Espanol contact in the Phonebook's Contacts list.
There is no issue with the Spanish Contact feature at this time
If you are still having issues with Spanish Contact, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: