ntouch VP includes both a 1-Line Voice Carry Over (VCO) and 2-Line VCO feature.
Setup up VCO
- Select Settings.
- Select Device.
- Select Audio.
- Choose an option:
- Use 1-Line VCO (Beta).
- Use 2-Line VCO
- Enter a callback number and you must have a separate voice telephone of some kind availableto you near your ntouch VP.
- Select OK.
Incoming call 1-Line VCO does not work
- Add the contact to your Phonebook with 1-Line VCO option enabled.
- Inform VI to have 1-Line VCO enabled for the call.
The interpreter and hearing caller cannot hear me clearly
- Move closer to the microphone in the Remote Camera Unit (Remote Camera Unit) to reduce noise distortion.
The voice was dropped in the middle of a call
- The VI will be able to reconnect the audio.
You hear an echoing sound when using audio with ntouch VP
- Move RCU device until the echoes stop.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: VCOOA