ntouch VP includes both a 1-Line Voice Carry Over (VCO) and 2-Line VCO feature.
Note: 1-Line VCO is not supported in the Public mode.
- Select Settings > Device > Audio.
- Choose an option:
- Use 1-Line VCO (Beta)
- Use 2-Line VCO
- If selected, enter a call back phone number of the voice telephone you will be using.
Incoming call 1-Line VCO does not work
- Add the contact to your Phonebook with 1-Line VCO option enabled.
- Inform VI to have 1-Line VCO enabled for the call.
The interpreter and hearing caller cannot hear me clearly
- Move closer to the microphone in the Remote Camera Unit (Remote Camera Unit) to reduce noise distortion.
The voice was dropped in the middle of a call
- The VI will be able to reconnect the audio.
I hear an echoing sound when using audio with ntouch VP
- Move RCU device until the echoing sound stops.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: VCOOA.