Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) is an HDMI feature designed to allow ntouch VP2 to display an incoming call on TV by turning on the TV if it is off, and changing the input to the one that the VP2 is connected to.
- Not all TVs support CEC feature.
- TV does not turn off if VP stops ringing before the user could answer the call.
- Select Settings > Device Options > Screen Controls.
- Check the box for Allow incoming calls to turn on TV? (Use TV CEC)
- Note: If TV switches to different HDMI port that does not show VP then switch that device with VP to the HDMI port.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CEC.