Call History screen lets you see lists of your recent calls. You can choose to see a list of all calls, or just your missed calls, incoming calls, or outgoing calls.
Use Call History
- Select Call History
- Select a contact to call, delete, block or to edit the existing contact
Clear Call History
- Select Settings > Controls > General > Clear Call History
Turn on Missed Call icon light on my camera and/or Pulse Flasher
- Select Setting > Device Options > Privacy/Notifications
- Check the box for Show SignMail and Missed Call notifications on my camera?
- Check the box for Show SignMail and Missed Call notifications on my Pulse?
Did you know
- Deleting your Call History will not be deleted from other ntouch product(s)
- Interpreter ID will be shown only if call is connected.
- Interpreter ID will be shown for the first interpreter connected, not the transferred or switched interpreter during the same call.
- If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CHAIL