Call History screen lets you see lists of your recent calls. You can choose to see a list of all calls, or just your missed calls, incoming calls, or outgoing calls. You can also view the details of your Call History including Interpreter ID.
- Deleting your Call History will not be deleted from other ntouch product.
- You can see the existing entries in your Call History even if Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable however you cannot save changes to any of the lists.
- This feature does not apply to ntouch VP1.
- Interpreter ID will be shown for the first interpreter connected, not the transferred or switched interpreter during the same call.
Use Call History
- Select Call History.
- Select a list:
- Select a caller, then choose an option:
- Save or Edit
Clear Call History
- Select Settings > Controls > Clear Call History.
Enable Missed Call icon light on my camera and/or Pulse Flasher
- Select Setting > Device Options > Privacy/Notifications.
- Check the box for Show SignMail and Missed Call notifications on my camera?
- Check the box for Show SignMail and Missed Call notifications on my Pulse?
Call History - I am not able to delete or do not see any new entries for missed, dialed, or received calls
- You may have encountered the issue when Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable. Check your internet to make sure it is working as expected. Open a web browser and if it opens Internet Service Provider page containing some kind of warning then there may be issue with your provider and you may need to call them.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CHAIL.