The Call Transfer feature lets you transfer an active call with one Sorenson endpoint or to another Sorenson endpoint or to a hearing phone number. You can also transfer an active call to a member of your myPhone group (if you have one), to a contact's phone number, to a phone number in your Call History list, or you can enter a phone number to dial.
Use Call Transfer
- At an active call screen, press the OK button on your remote.
- Select Transfer.
- Tap the screen.
- Tap Call Options or .
- Tap Transfer, then choose an option to transfer the call.
Did you know
- Calls must be between Sorenson endpoints
- The Call Transfer feature must be enabled for both users' endpoints.
- Active calls to a Sorenson Hold server cannot be transferred to another number like Customer Service, Technical Support, or VRS.
- Calls cannot be transferred to Sorenson endpoints with Do Not Disturb enabled.
Call Transfer Error popup message appeared "Your call could not be transferred to the specified phone number."
- Make sure your phone number is not blocked in the phonebook you are trying to transfer to.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CTARL