Note: This feature works only for calls that use the SIP protocol. When a call is made using the H.323 protocol, the Transfer feature will not be available. Most calls between non-Sorenson endpoints use H.323.
To Turn On the Feature
This Call Transfer feature is enabled by default and no action needs to be taken on your part to enable it. If you do not see the feature, please contact us.
To Use the Feature
- At an active call screen, press the OK key on the remote control to display the
In-call Menu Bar..
- Select the Transfer button to open the Transfer menu.
- The Transfer menu lets you transfer the current call.
- Use the Dialer button to enter a number on a dial pad.
- Use the Phonebook button to select a contact from your Phonebook.
- Use the Call History button to select a number from your Call History list.
- Use the Favorites button to select a number from your Favorites list.
There is no known issue with the Call Transfer feature.
If you are still having issues with the Call Transfer feature, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: