Contact Photos let you create your own SVRS profile photo to show in the Contact List of your friends, family and colleagues.
- The uploaded photo is stored locally and is not shared with other products.
- To see the caller's Profile Photo during incoming call, the caller's contact must be in the phone book. The Caller's contact photo setting should be "Share with everyone" if the callee's contact is not already in their phone book too.
- To see the caller's Profile Photo during incoming call, their contact must be in your phonebook.
- If you still do not see their photo then they may not have your contact in their phonebook.
- The changes made to the contacts in the Phonebook will not update the Call History retroactively.
Show Contact Photos
- Select Settings > Controls > General.
- Check the box for Show contact photos?
Modify a contact's photo
- Select Phonebook > Contacts.
- Select a contact record.
- Select Edit.
- Select the photo.
Share your Profile Photo
- Select Settings > Personal Info > Profile Photo > Share my profile photo?
- Choose an option:
- Share with everyone
- Share only with my Phonebook contacts
Modify your Profile Photo
- Select Settings > Personal Info > Profile Photo then choose an option:
- Take a photo
- Browse to choose an aviator icon
- Remove photo
I see the error triangle icon next to the avatar
- Edit each contact with the error triangle icon to get photo.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: CPOHO.