The Favorites feature lets you create a list favorite contacts. You can store your most important contacts in the Favorites list to make them easy to find quickly. Using the Favorites list is especially helpful if you have a large number of contacts. You can add a phone number to your Favorites list at the time you create the contact or afterwards. You can open your Favorites list on the Home screen or from the Phonebook screen.
- Select Phonebook > Contacts
- Select a contact
- Select the right arrow icon next to the phone number field
- Select Favorite
- The star icon shows that this phone number has been added to the Favorites list
Sort Favorites list
- Select Phonebook > Favorites > Rearrange
- NOTE: You may see Favorite Lists on your company's directory list
- Rearrange the list
- Select Done
Did you know
You can have up to 30 contacts on your Favorite list.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: FSAEV