With the Group Call feature, you can talk to up to four other SVRS customers at once.
Create a Group Call
- When in an active call, press the OK key on the remote control
- Select Call then select a contact from Call History, Favorites, Phonebook, Dialer or myPhone
- Press the OK key on the remote control
- After the call is connected,
- Press the OK key on the remote control again
- Select Join
- To add more calls to the Group Call, repeat steps above
Did you know
- You can add up to 4 other calls (for a total of 5 people including yourself) in one call.
- In-call options such as Call Transfer, Share Text, and Flash features do not work during Group Call
- Group Call feature only works with Sorenson products and do not work with SVRS Support or Video Interpreters.
I see audio meter (blue square) on the video but I don't use it
- Click here to turn off the audio meter
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: GCRAO