With the Group Call feature, you can talk to up to four other SVRS customers at once.
- VP1 user is not able to create a group call.
- You can add up to 4 other calls (for a total of 5 people including yourself) in one call.
- In-call options such as Call Transfer, Share Text, and Flash features do not work during Group Call.
- Group Call feature only works with Sorenson products and does not work with VRS, Customer Service or Technical Support.
- The invitees must be ready to join the Group Call when invited and they are not in call with someone else.
- You can use voice in Group Call.
Create a Group Call
- When in an active call, press the OK button on the remote control.
- Select Call then choose an option:
- Call History
- Press the OK button on the remote control.
- Wait for the call to connect.
- Press the OK button on the remote control again.
- Select Join.
- To add more calls to the Group Call, repeat the steps above.
I see audio meter (blue square) on the video but I don't use it
Group Call - I am not able to create a Group Call
- You may have encountered the issue when Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable. Check your internet to make sure it is working as expected. Open a web browser and if it opens Internet Service Provider page containing some kind of warning then there may be issue with your provider and you may need to call them.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: GCRAO.