Remain anonymous by hiding my Caller ID* phone number from being sent to others when calling. When this feature is enabled, you will not be able to call Sorenson users who have enabled the “Don’t Accept Anonymous Calls” feature on their endpoints.
* Caller ID can't be hidden when calling certain numbers, such as 800 numbers and 911.
To Turn On the Feature
- Start at the home screen.
- Select the Settings button.
- Select the Device Options button.
- Select the Privacy/Notifications button.
- Select and check the Hide my caller ID checkbox.
I received call from someone with "My Caller ID"
- The caller may has enabled Hide My Caller ID on their phone when they called you.
If you are still having issues with the Hide My Caller ID feature, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: