Sorenson's familiar and distinctive LightRing is even better on the ntouch VP2. The LightRing is three times brighter and offers eight customizable color choices so that you can see and identify incoming calls before you answer.
To Turn On the Feature
This LightRing feature is enabled by default.
To set up the LightRing pattern, brightness and color
- Start at the Home screen.
- Select the Settings button.
- Select the Device Options button.
- Select the LightRing button.
- To select a new default LightRing pattern, move to the list in the center of the screen.
- To select a new LightRing brightness, move to the control at top-right corner of the screen.
- To select a new default LightRing color, move to the control at the middle-right side of the screen.
There is no known issue with the LightRing feature.
If you are still having issues with the LightRing feature, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: