The ntouch VP2 offers you multiple choices of animated Screensavers to let you customize the image displayed on your TV screen when you're not using the videophone. You also get to choose the time delay before the screensaver appears.
To Turn On the Feature
- Start at the Home screen.
- Select the Settings button.
- Select the Device Options button.
- Select the Screen Controls button.
- To select a different screensaver, move to the screensaver control.
- You can use the Screensaver controls to select a different screensaver.
- To see the available screensavers, use the controls to move up or down through the list.
- For example, you could select the Winter Trees screensaver.
- To change the time delay before the screensaver begins playing, move to the Play screensaver after control.
- Return to the Home screen by pressing the Home key on the remote control. Your selections will be saved.
My screensaver shifts every few seconds
- The screensaver will shift constantly the image to prevent image burn-in.
If you are still having issues with Screensaver, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: