The Spanish Contacts feature lets you identify people in your phonebook as Spanish Contacts. When you call these contacts, you will automatically be routed through SVRS Espanol, making the calling process faster and more efficient.
To Turn On the Feature
- Start at the Home screen.
- Select the Settings button to open.
- Select the Controls button to open the screen.
- Select the General button to open the screen.
- Check the Turn on Spanish features? checkbox.
There is no issue with the Spanish Contacts feature at this time
If you are still having issues with the Spanish Contacts feature, please call Technical Support at 801-287-9403 and provide this code: