Wavello is both new feature and a new mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices.
- The new Wavello feature allows a Deaf caller, an interpreter, and a hearing caller to see each other during a Sorenson Relay call using video conferencing on a mobile device.
- Learn more about the feature at https://www.sorenson.com/wavello/
- The new Wavello mobile app lets the hearing caller make a video connection with a Deaf caller in addition to the voice connection through the interpreter in a Sorenson Relay call.
- Learn more about the mobile app at https://www.sorenson.com/getwavello/
- Deaf users can invite their hearing family, friends, and associates to download and use the Wavello app. The option to invite users was added to the Settings menu area of the ntouch for iOS and Android apps.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: WOALV.