Skip to main content
How do I turn on or off the Do Not Disturb mode?
- Last updated
- 16:16, 11 Mar 2017
Save as PDF
- Start at the Home screen.
- Select the Settings button to open the screen.
- Move to the Do not disturb button.
- Select the Do not disturb button to open the dialog.
- Select the OK button to turn on the Do Not Disturb mode. When you return to the Home screen, its appearance will have changed.
- Notice that the top area of the Home screen now shows a diagonal pattern and the “Do not disturb; please no calls” message next to an icon of the crescent moon.
- To turn off the Do Not Disturb mode, repeat Steps 1 through 3 above. Selecting the Do not disturb button again in Step 3 will disable the feature.