The Status LED on the right-front side of the ntouch VP2 main unit will change colors indicate the videophone’s status, both during and after the booting (start-up) process. The normal LED sequence (i.e., no problems encountered during booting) is:
Light Green > Amber > Green > Amber > Green
- If the LED is Green then your VP is functioning normally.
- If the LED remains in the Amber color after the Home screen appears, the videophone is not connected to Sorenson's servers. Check your network connection.
- If the LED turns Red briefly during booting, the remote camera unit was not detected.
- If the LED turns Blue briefly during booting, the HDMI-out connection to the HDTV display was not detected.
- Looking at Ethernet Port, left side is Link/Activity:
- Blinking Amber: There is activity on this port
- No color: There is no activity on this port
- Looking at Ethernet Port, right side is Speed:
- Red: Ethernet cable is plugged to a device with10/100Base-T network port
- Green: Ethernet cable is plugged to a faster device with 10/100/1000Base-T network port
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: LEDMU.