If your device keeps rebooting itself, or crashing without restarting, one of the steps below may fix the issue. After following the steps for each recommended solution, check whether it fixed your issue.
- Check all cables to make sure they are not loose
- Check the connection and tighten them
- Check to make sure that no wires are frayed and plugs aren’t bent or broken
- Check for ntouch VP2 updates
- Start at the Home screen
- Select Settings
- Select About this device
- Select Check for updates...
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: MNVPR