Skip to main content
What do the five buttons on top of the main unit do?
- Last updated
- 14:24, 11 Mar 2017
Save as PDF
- Look at the top-side surface of your ntouch VP2’s main unit.
- The Handset and four Arrow buttons on the top side of the ntouch VP2 main unit can be used to place a call without using the remote control.
- To place a call, press the Handset button to open the screen.
- The Place a call dialog gives you the choice to place a call from your Favorites list, Call History list, the Phonebook’s Contacts list, or to directly call Sorenson Support.
- If you select the Support button, you will open the screen.
- You now have the choice to directly call Sorenson’s Customer Service or Technical Support departments.