With the Group Call feature, you can talk to up to nine other SVRS customers at once.
- VP1 user is not able to create a group call.
- VP2 in the hearing mode can start or join Group Call.
- You can add up to 9 other calls (for a total of 10 people including yourself) in one call.
- In-call options such as Call Transfer, Share Text, and Flash features do not work during Group Call.
- Users blocking each other will be able to join a group call.
- Group Call feature only works with Sorenson products and does not work with VRS, Customer Service or Technical Support.
- The invitees must be ready to join the Group Call when invited and they are not in call with someone else.
- You can use voice in Group Call.
Create a Group Call
- When in an active call, select Dial (phone icon)
- Choose an option:
- Call History
- Wait for the call to connect.
- Select Join.
- To add more calls to the group call, repeat the steps above.
I am not able to create a Group Call
- You may have encountered the issue when Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable. Try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- Force quit app then login again or reboot the VP.
- Check your internet to make sure it is working as expected. Open a web browser and if it opens Internet Service Provider page containing some kind of warning then there may be issue with your provider and you may need to call them.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: GCRAO.