However, you cannot save changes to any of these lists and cannot access some of the Settings screen such as updating Profile Photo. In addition, you cannot directly send an Enhanced SignMail or create Group Call.
- You can still access network/admin in Setting to ensure you have correct network configuration.
- Missed call will not be left on the remote device if call was made when Sorenson's servers are temporarily unavailable.
- Not available on ntouch VP1.
Various messages you may see when Sorenson servers are temporarily unavailable:
- Login Failed
- ntouch can't connect right now. Check your connection and try again.
- Can't Save Changes or Settings
- ntouch can't save your changes right now. Please try again later.
- Problem connecting call
- If you were dialing an SVRS call, select "SVRS" to place the call. Select "Hang Up" if you want to try redialing a point-to-point call.
- Check your internet to make sure it is working as expected.
- Open a web browser and if it opens Internet Service Provider page containing some kind of warning then there may be issue with your provider and you may need to call them.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: COOFR