For those times when it is important to use words to be clear, the Share feature uses real-time text, contacts, or location to send information to the caller or the interpreter.
- You can copy the received Share Text and paste into other apps that support the native operating system's Clipboard function.
- The Saved Text function lets you save up to 10 short text messages to use during calls.
- The Share Text has 176 character limits.
- The Saved Text is stored locally on each ntouch product and not on Sorenson's server.
- Reinstall, reset, or upgrade will wipe the saved text.
Add saved text
- Select ntouch > Preferences > Personal > Edit Saved Texts > Add.
- Enter the information.
- Select Save.
Share a text, saved text, or contact during call
- At an active screen, move your pointer > select Share.
- Choose an option:
- Share Text
- Share Contact
- Clear Shared
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: STCHE.