For those times when it is important to use words to be clear, the Share feature uses real-time text to send information to the caller or the interpreter. The Share Text has 176 character limits.
Add saved text message
- Select ntouch > Preferences > Personal > Edit Saved Texts > Add
- Enter the information, then select Save.
Share Share Text or Contact during call
- Move your pointer over the active call screen to show the onscreen controls.
- Select Share then choose an option:
- Share Text
- Share Contact
- The contact will be shown on the other person's screen
Did you know
- The Saved Text function lets you save up to 10 short text messages to use during calls.
- The Saved Text is stored locally on each ntouch product and not on Sorenson's server.
- Note: Reinstall, reset or upgrade will wipe the saved text.
- You can copy received Shared Text.
- The copied text can then be pasted into other apps that support the native operating system's "Clipboard" function.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: STCLH