The Voice (Simplified VCO) feature adds a new Microphone icon to both the Home and In-Call screen which you can use to turn ntouch Mobile's audio signal on or off either before or during a call. You can choose to use the Voice feature for only your point-to-point (P2P) calls or for both your P2P and your VRS calls. As part of this feature, the option to specify VCO for a specific contact record has been removed because it is no longer needed.
Setup Voice for Calls
- Select ntouch on the menu bar.
- Select Preferences.
- Select General.
- Check the box: option for 1-line VCO or 2-line VCO:
- Use voice to use for VP calls
- Use voice and Use Voice for VRS Calls for 1-Line VCO.
- Use a different phone number for VRS Calls then enter a call back phone number of the voice phone you will be using for 2-Line VCO.
If you have any questions or issues with this feature, please contact Technical Support and provide this code: